Farm House Fresh Organic Skin Care
Farm House Fresh Body Treatments
Farm fresh products are natural, vegan and gluten-free, and also free of parabens and sulfate.
We are now pleased to offer seasonal body treatments.
Bio Seaweed gel is the leader in healthy gel products. It’s free of the BIG FIVE harsh chemicals with no formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, BHA or solvents. Bio seaweed is ideal for weak brittle nails and nail-biters. We also carry SPARITUAL polish which is a vegan, eco-friendly product formulated without the use of synthetic dyes.
- Farm House Fresh Pedi$53Using 99% organic, paraben free products… literally farm to home! Includes a hydrating foot masque.
- Farm House Fresh Mani$40
- Spa Pedi$37Our luxurious spa pedicure includes hot towels, cuticle work, a scrub, massage, and polish.
- Spa Mani$25A basic manicure that includes nail filing/trimming, buffing, cuticle work, regular polish and a light massage.
- Elite Pedi$47Our spa pedicure with an extra hot stone massage.
- Elite Mani$42
- Shellac Mani$35Our basic spa manicure with shellac polish.
- Shellac Only$22
- Shellac Add-on$10Substitute regular polish with shellac polish for any mani or pedi service.
- Acrylic Full Set / Fill$52 / $33
- Gel Full Set / Fill$55 / $37
- Dip Powder Mani$47Our basic spa manicure with a dip powder overlay.
- Dip Powder Only$37
- Gel / Acrylic / Shellac Removal$10
- Removal With New Service$7
- French Add-on$7
- Nail Design / Chrome / Gemstones$5 - 10Our expert nail technicians can create beautiful hand-painted nail art customized to your liking.
Children (under 12) pricing available, please call.
- Full Set$100A new set of eyelash extensions is added to natural lashes.
- Full Set & Removal$150For clients with lash extensions from a different provider, we recommend a full removal and a fresh re-application of new extensions.
- Lash Fill$50
- Lash Lift and Tint$80This procedure involves perming the natural lashes for a gorgeous lift that doesn’t require false extensions. Includes lash tinting.
- Lash Tint Only$20
- Brow Tint$13
Waxing & Sugaring
- WaxingOur tea tree oil infused wax is cream based and suitable for sensitive skin types.
- Lower Leg$27
- Full Leg$52
- Lower Arm$22
- Full Arm$33
- Half Back$26
- Full Back$45
- L.A. / Brazilian$40
- SugaringWe use Alexandria Professional’s all-natural sugar paste containing three simple ingredients: sugar, lemon, and water.
- Lower Arm$25
- Full Arm$38
- Lower Leg$30
- Full Leg$58
- Half Back$25
- Full Back$45
- L.A. / Brazilian$50
- We offer full body waxing and sugaring; call to inquire about specific areas not listed here.
- Makeup Services$25 - $90
- Private Lesson$25
- Natural Glam$35
- Evening Glam$47
- Strip Lash Add-On$5
- Bridal Makeup$90
- We also offer bridal party/special occasion packages in our private spa setting, including beverages, and hors d’oeuvres.
Laser & Medical Aesthetics
- Medical Facial$80
- Customized Medical Facial (Anti-Acne/Anti-Aging)$125
- Medical Facial (Glow Peel)$150
- We offer the following procedures with our medical aesthetician who can customize treatment packages to suit your needs. Please call for specific pricing re: laser and medical aesthetic services. Consultations are recommended and free of charge.
- PRP "Vampire" Facial
- Forma PLUS
- BODY FX
- Laser Hair Removal
- Botox / Filler
They are single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural lash. They are applied to each individual eyelash with a specially designed bonding agent for a natural, beautiful and luscious look. Eyelash extensions are perfect for a special occasion or for day-to-day wear. They are virtually weightless and will not damage your natural lash so you can choose to wear them permanently.
Consultations are important because we are working next to your eyes and we must ensure a safe service. Guests may be allergic to the adhesives used during the service, may have seasonal allergies, may have recently had an eye infection or been exposed to someone who has, or may have had laser or other surgery on their eyes. Not everyone is a candidate for this service. Even if you’ve had eyelash extensions applied elsewhere, a consultation is recommended to determine your expectations and to answer any questions you might have.
Upon completion of your first full-set appointment, you will receive an aftercare guide. Following the care instructions will maximize the life of the extensions. The lash procedure needs a 48 hour time period after the appointment to cure or “set” the adhesive. Excessive touching, contact with oil-based products, using an eyelash curler and frequent exposure to heat (moist heat especially such as saunas, steam, etc.) can all cause the adhesive bond to break down and the lashes to fall off.
Waxing or hair removal can make your skin not only clean and fresh but also smooth.
If you make sensible decisions in your waxing routine, you will get pain-free, glowing results. Waxing is an individual preference that can save you time and give you the feeling of softer skin for a lengthier amount of time. With waxing it takes longer for hair to grow back (up to a month), ultimately saving you money and valuable time, plus the hair grows back finer since it is pulled from the root of the hair.
Good to know:
It is recommended to wait 14 days and allow the hair to grow out a bit prior to undergoing a waxing treatment. This is effective, as it produces a more accurate and stronger stripping or pulling, which allows the hair (even the shortest one) to be directly pulled from its root. Waxing, just like shaving, can produce ingrown hairs, which is why exfoliating before waxing is needed to avoid such a problem from occurring.
Relax and pamper yourself with a facial treatment!
There is a multitude of other benefits that offer you and your skin health and wellness. Choosing the type of facial you want depends on what you’re looking for. Some facial treatments are designed to deep-clean the skin, while others offer moisturizing benefits.
Our team has worked hard to achieve the reputation as Niagara’s leader in non-invasive cosmetic medicine. We provide outstanding levels of experience in skin assessment, injectables, skin tightening, skin repair and rejuvenation, body contouring, and beauty treatments. We understand that cosmetic medicine is complex and that people’s requirements and desired outcomes vary. That is why we offer our visitors a complimentary, informative and private consultation with no obligations.
Since Niagara’s Elite Wellness Spa facials are designed to work on your skin from the neck up, you may want to plan on removing your makeup or pulling long hair back. Cosmetics can be reapplied after the service; feel free to bring them with you. Men should be clean-shaven unless bearded. Other than these few easy steps, simply be ready to relax and enjoy yourself!
Monday to Friday: 9am-8pm
*All pricing subject to change without notice.
Good to know
We provide custom Orthotics, Kinesio taping and Compression Stockings…. call for details.
Cancellation notice; We require 24 hours notice of cancellation for any service, or a charge may apply. Missed appointments affect 3 people: You, your therapist, and the client who could have had your appointment.